Self employed and need help with your tax return? You are in the right place!

Required to file a self assessment tax return because you are a sole trader or because you have a rental property? Or maybe you aren’t sure if you even need to file one? Come and talk to us, we will provide some answers!

Or perhaps you are starting out in business and don’t know whether you should be a sole trader or a limited company? You can ask advice in our free consultation today!

With prices from £200, it's worth the peace of mind. Contact us for a quote.

Free initial consultations, with no obligation

Prices starting at £200 per year

Request a call back
GN Accounting LTD


Phone: 020 3488 0494

Registered in England and Wales, Company number 10111304.

ACCA registered firm ID number 4442053

  • Facebook

© 2019 by GN Accounting Limited | Privacy Policy | Accountant near me